* This policy covers how Honor Your Past (TM) treats personal information. Honor Your Past does not collect or receive anything about you that you personally do not choose to share. No personal information about you is saved unless you are doing business with Honor Your Past. Information Collection and Use
* Honor Your Past does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people, and since we are our own entity, we do not have affiliated companies at this time and thus have no reason to share such information. If that changes, and you are among our clients, you will be notified well ahead of time.
* Not that we can imagine it happening, but Honor Your Past would of course respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes if necessary.
* Even though Honor Your Past is in business, we do not feel a need at this time to display targeted advertisements on our website. Cookies
* Honor Your Past doesn’t have any need to set cookies since our contacts are initiated by you, the client.General
* Honor Your Past, reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the Honor Your Past services. No big deal, and if you would rather not receive such things, just let us know and you will be taken off our mailing list.Confidentiality and Security
* Access to personal information about you is limited to our immediate office staff, whom we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide the services you request in order to do their jobs.